Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Fire Has Been Lit

Have you ever wished you had your car or purse stocked with silverware? I have often wished I had a spoon to dive into a delicious pint of ice cream, a knife to split a sandwich or a fork to eat a piece of pie while traveling or simply out running errands and finding a delectable food item I simply cannot pass by. While up in Gainesville, FL last week I found an item that has exceeded my wildest silverware dreams! Unfortunately Blogger is being a bugger and is not letting me put a picture up. I've already had this post waiting in my dock to post and I'm tired of waiting! So check back later to see the beauty I've purchased.


1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

You are a wonder dear Nicole. Been praying for you in your travels. I am so happy you had a good experience in the nursing home visit. Love you, G

P.S. I am sure Courtney would want one of whatever it is that you found. He car is totally equipped though, right?