Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Belated New Year's Resolution

I realize my lack of posts is pretty pathetic seeing as I haven't even had my blog for more than three months. In an effort to correct this fluky posting routine I have decided on a New Year's resolution to galvanize my blogging effort. Here it is: My aspiration, not promise, is to write a minimum of two posts a week, with at least one having some meaningful and perhaps beneficial content in it. 

To your right is an updated photo of my Buzzy tree. As you can see from my previous post, I planted Buzzy on December 28, 2008. It turns out that my Success Soil does quite miraculous work, I saw this rapid growth mere hours after sinking the seeds into the unparalleled richness of my Success Soil!

4 comments:

RosebudWitt said...

Nicole - I am very excited to hear of your New Years resolution. The more I get to read you wonderful writings, the better I feel inside. Seriously though, I like what you have to post because its usually one of 2 things - either something that makes me laugh really hard, or you bring something to my attention that is very wise and that I get to ponder. Either option is fantastic. Blog on, my friend.

Nicole said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Rosie. I appreciate your loyal support!

mmncgrand said...

Hey Girl!! I too enjoy your writings very much. I was going to use another word but the spelling didn't look right and I don't see a spell check on your blog!

I can't believe your tree. Are you going to have to transplant it to a bigger pot? Maybe you can use it next year for your Christmas tree.

G said...

Hello there, can you post an update on your tree? Is it still around? I just planted one and I am anxious to see if it really can grow to something real...