Friday, July 13, 2012

Westward Ho!


The day has come for me to move my tush out west! It may have been nearing noon when this picture was taken, and while my vehicle may still be sitting in good old Ridge Hill Trails, it was packed... and I was in it... with a smile on my face... (life is so much better when you don't get up too early)


Success! I left many things behind on my westward journey... but thank goodness I had a spot saved for my basil! 


Mom and I ready to hit the road! Please note the tremendous breathing space in my back seat. I'm feeling pretty good about my paring down capabilities.


1084 miles to go until we reach Colorful Colorado!


2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Oh, Nicole, I think there would have been room for me to ride along on top of things in the back seat. Oh, well, too late now. Again, I am so thankful that you got out there safe and that you have such a nice place to land. I will have to admit that CO is beautiful but Oh, how I miss you dear. Love, Grandma J.

Nicole said...

Hmm, yes, I suppose you probably could have fit laying on top of everything in the backseat. Next time I guess!