Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Settling In


I assume most of you have already seen pictures of my new abode on Sonya's blog so I figure I don't need to waste time showing you again. If you've not seen them and you care to, here's a little link for you. On Sunday I had a very productive day of organizing and cleaning and thought I would show you the results.


My tidy room. It looks so neat when only half of my junk is in it!


Almost empty, huh?


Clean shoes... so refreshing! 
Each pair was in desperate need of a bath - one having gone through a torrential muddy downpour back in April, another had mud caked on the inside sole, another smelled like stinky pigs and the last was from the glorious Arc and went through who knows what! 



2 comments:

RosebudWitt said...

I love your new place! I can't wait to see it. So proud of you Nicole, takes a lot if gusto to do what you are doing. Love you.

Nicole said...

Thanks Rosie, l'm really liking it too and can't wait to show it to you!