Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Joke From Jack


Mom inspired me in her comment on the word "crackerjack" in my previous post to share with all of you a Crackerjacks joke. This particular series is a souvenir from my recent summer in Colorado as a camp counselor. One week we had all diabetic kids and we got snacks all throughout the day which was wonderful! Then at the end of the week we got to raid all of the food that the American Diabetes Association left behind which was also wonderful! I scrounged up a decent amount of Crackerjack bags and thoroughly enjoyed my entertaining surprises within them. I hope you do as well. 

1 comment:

RosebudWitt said...

Nicole, I LOVE this post! The pun was straight up hilarious. I am so bummed that I didn't get to pick on Friday when you called! I missed out on such a great time! And I love how you already would have known the way in which I would have asked you how you were doing...I didn't even realize that I say in that way that much, but I guess I do:) And guess what?!? Mark found and bought me that Pundemonium book as a surprise! It was great! I can't wait to share more times of sharing puns when you come down here! Love you.