Friday, December 19, 2008

Geek Alerts to the Rescue!

I was beginning to wonder what happened to my supporters because it had been awhile since anyone left a comment, and then I realized that you guys had left comments and I was neglecting to publish them! Sorry about that, I just switched my commenting settings. 


As many of you know I had ear surgery  yesterday morning. I didn't do too much besides sleep, take a few steps, feel like I was going to pass out, admire my new fashion head gear, drink a delicious milkshake Mom made for me and browse through my new favorite website: geekalerts.com. Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite items. It was hard to pick which ones I liked best because there are so many great things on Geek Alerts. I highly recommend a visit for there for each and every one of you. top right: Kim Clock, bottom left: Pirate USB hub, bottom middle: sweet Casio watches, bottom right: Retro TV alarm clock. 

1 comment:

RosebudWitt said...

Nicole - you contine to be hilarious...even just one day after surgery...that's pretty good. How are you feeling? Praying for you and love you. Rosie