Monday, March 29, 2010

Cream Cooled By Means Of Ice... With Sesame Seeds!

Today I was reading Linda's Refrigerator (I discovered this blog a couple days ago - it is a dream come true!) Anyway... through this blog, I learned about sesame seed ice cream today! It is served at Ichiban on the northeast side of Indianapolis (and all kinds of other places).

After learning about this curious flavor, I was of course itching to go to Ichiban to try it out. But then I came across this recipe for black sesame seed ice cream and am now just anxious to make it myself!

5 comments:

mmncgrand said...

This looks so good. Are you going to make some while we are there?

Nicole said...

There may not be time this weekend, but definitely in May!

RosebudWitt said...

At the cabin in KY, Nicole?

Nicole said...

Certainly, Rosie!

RosebudWitt said...

Music to my ears! Just one more reason I can't wait until May! I think its right at one month away :)