Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pickles!

I really need to hit the sack but I just discovered something so exciting I would burst if I could not share it somehow! 

A while ago I learned about Sechler's Pickle Factory and wrote it down in my notebook as a place of interest after learning you could get orange, lemon, apple cinnamon and raisin flavored pickles. 

Tonight I thought I'd find out where where this place was at and in the process I learned another wonderful bit of information about Sechler's... they have a Pickle Festival in August! And at this 13th Annual Pickle Festival one of the many great things you can do is acquaint your taste-buds with pickle ice cream!

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Where is this pickle place? Miss you. G

Nicole said...

It's in Saint Joe, IN which is about 3 hours away from Indy. Can't believe I didn't put this pertinent info in my post!