Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm Done Talking

For a couple years now I have been talking about wanting dreads and this past summer I came very close to getting them. The first weekend I was at camp some girls told me they would dread my hair but something always came up the next nine weeks of camp and I never got them done. But today someone who tried to dissuade me from getting dreads helped make my dream of dreaded hair come true! Thanks, Sarah! Sarah and her roommate, Ashley spent about seven hours today knotting my hair into an organized mess and I absolutely love it!!


            



My Stylists: Ashley (left) and Sarah (right)

8 comments:

RosebudWitt said...

Nicole...I love it. You crack me up. And the fact that you will do things despite whatever anyone else may think of you is simply outstanding. You are a gem.

marcuswitt said...

My only complaint is that you didn't do this while you were at our house so I could see it in person. I love it! I think I will grow my hair out so I can get dreads too.

RosebudWitt said...

lol...Mark, I have a feeling that you growing out dreads might put a slight damper on your career path :)

Nicole said...

Glad the two of you like my new do so well! I certainly am enjoying them! Although I'm sure some dreads would look great on you, Mark, Rosie may be right about them upsetting your current career path. And don't worry, you will get to see them in person when i come back down to the Sunshine State in May!

RosebudWitt said...

And I too, eagerly await your return to the sunshine state!

mmncgrand said...

Hey! I can't believe the new do looks as good as it does. Now I know why you told me to look on your blog. Your hair is really long. I am anxious to see you too now. Guess it won't be until FL though. So sorry!!

Anonymous said...

wow nicole. wow i can't wait to see it in person, it better not smell!

RosebudWitt said...

Wait...Nicole, you aren't going to IL to see G&G?