Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Bit Of Apple-Pie Ordering For My Room
















I like having a clean room but somehow it always becomes a bit of a pigsty. And whenever I clean it I always have hope that I will change my ways and keep my room in an orderly fashion. I don't know if my room will ever remain clean for longer than two weeks but since I just finished cleaning it I am going to continue in my hope that this cleaning will motivate me to keep it clean for months to come! But for now at least I will enjoy my freshly decluttered, vacuumed and dusted room!

6 comments:

Deb said...

looks good! Want to clean and organize my room now?

Nicole said...

Well sure! I can even burn candles in your room to create a wonderfully fresh and cozy scent and leave them burning while no one is here so your room can be first to go when the house burns down!

mmncgrand said...

What a difference. Looks nice!! Just hang everything up when you are taking it off, or throw it in the laundry and see what happens. That would be a start, right? And you don't have anyone else to add to your cluter to pick up after!! Grandma would be so happy you are using her quilt.

mmncgrand said...

I forgot to ask you what "Apple-Pie Ordering" means?

Matt and Sonya said...

Beautiful, Nicole! I also love tidiness. We call it "reddin' up back home in Pennsylvania! :)

Nicole said...

Well thank you ladies! My problem isn't so much with clothes lying all over the place but with books and papers forming mini sky scrapers! According to thesaurus.com "apple-pie ordering" is another way to say "cleaning." "Reddin" up is quite nice though, Sonya. And I am quite happy to use her quilt - I love vintage items and family vintage items are even better!