Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Amazingness!

I'm doing some research for a school project right now and I ran across this image. Apparently a professional card stacker (didn't even know there was such a thing) created an entire hotel out of plastic key cards. I didn't read much more but if you all would like to educate yourselves on toilets made out of plastic cards, you can visit this site.

Okay, I just went back and read the rest of the article and I am ready to go to New York! But for now... back to school.

8 comments:

Courtney said...

That's pretty cool Nicole! So when are we going?

Nicole said...

02/06/10 @ 10:00am sharp. See you then!

mmncgrand said...

This reminds me of the leggos all over the dining room table at your house on Richardson in Ashton. I do like the color of it. Can I go to NY with you and Courtney?

RosebudWitt said...

This is the craziest thing I've ever seen. next year for my birthday, Mark is taking me to new york with another couple whose wife's bday is close to mine. you guys should come too.....

Courtney said...

Sorry Nicole I slept through our meeting time today. Maybe some other time.

Nicole said...

Well sure, Grandma! Alright Rosie, sounds good! And Courtney... I am disappointed with you. I suppose I'll forgive you. I was running a little behind on getting my bags packed anyway.

Matt and Sonya said...

You girls are hilarious. And that man has more patience than I could ever muster!

Nicole said...

Seriously, can you imagine how long that took??