Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yummy In My Tummy

I am in my third year of BSF but today I joined my sixth group! Nealy has joined me for the second semester of John at Post Road Christian Church on the east side of Indy. The picture above is of Yummy's Grill which is right by the church. It's a pretty sweet looking place... sorry you can't really see that, this was all I could manage to get before the light turned green. I'm thinking we're going to have to try this place out sometime after class!

3 comments:

mmncgrand said...

I am so proud of you Nicole for sticking with it in BSF. That is a very hard Bible study and takes a lot of time so I have heard. God bless you for your efforts dear.

Nicole said...

Thanks Grandma. It can be challenging at times but also very rewarding when I really apply myself to it.

RosebudWitt said...

I am proud of you too Nicole.