Thursday, January 6, 2011

Round Two for Epiphany

Some of you may remember that last year I made a personal discovery of a long standing holiday - the Feast of the Epiphany. Well guess what? Another year has passed and today we were bequeathed yet another Feast of the Epiphany! Last year, due to the shortness between discovery and holiday, my celebration was very small. I was determined to have a grand celebration this year but I had a bit of an epiphany today: I am a big procrastinator! Well... this really wasn't much of an epiphany but my procrastination did most certainly affect my preparedness. However, I am making progress toward my grand Epiphany celebration! For starters: This year I had four guests, an Epiphany greeting and a properly made King's cake.

3 comments:

RosebudWitt said...

I mourn because I wish I was there with you to celebrate. Hope you had fun with your water aerobics!

Matt and Sonya said...

Yay...a post! Who were your honored guests, Nicole?

Nicole said...

Yes, it would have been lovely to be graced by your presence! The lucky attendees were Nealy, Danielle C, Danielle W and Lauralee.